WORD Kids Mountain Bike Club presents Bike-A-Polooza! New Zealand’s best, super fun, and most rad kids mountain bike event ever!
Sponsored by Flick Electrical and Ground Effect Clothing this great kids Mountain Bike event, dress up or come as you are, pick a route and ride with some mates. Great prizes!
This event is limited to 250 kids, so the easy online registration option is recommended.
- Individual: $15 online or $20 on the day
- Family of 3 kids: $40 online or $50 on the day
- On the day registrations will be open from 8am - 8.30am at the main event at the end of Waiu Street. Please bring cash.
Four great mountain bike courses
- Orange: Recommended for 3-6 year olds. Around the Wetlands loop. Parents are strongly encouraged to ride/walk with kids. This is the only course that parents are allowed to join.
- Green: Recommended for 7-9 year olds. Around the Wetlands loop, Jungle Scout Return loop, Banker.
- Blue: Recommended for 10-12 year olds. Wetlands loop, Jungle Gym, across the first bit of Labyrinth, down Snail Trail, last bit of Wetlands loop. This course is timed.
- Black: Recommended for intermediate or advanced 10-13 year olds. Wetlands loop, Jungle Gym, up Labyrinth, down Downy Wowny (aka Labyrinth Return), down Snail Trail, last bit of Wetlands loop. This course is timed.